Live Demo - Wooey: Web UIs for Python scripts
A new live demo of Wooey is now up and running with a few simple example scripts. Features:
- Web UIs for Python scripts generated automatically from argparse
- An automated background worker to run scripts and collect outputs
- Run Queue to schedule (and prioritise) jobs
- Automatic rendering of viewable outputs, downloadable .zips for everything else
Try it out, fork it or leave feedback below.
- MetaPath is now Pathomx
- MetaPath v0.7.0 Released
- NCBI Gene Expression Omnibus (GEO) support added to MetaPath
- MetaPath v0.6.0 Released
- Pathomx v3.0.0 Release Candidate 2
Get my latest Python projects, tips & tutorials direct to your Inbox.