Pathomx v2.5.0 released
This latest version adds a number of important features over the previous releases:
- Annotations for the workflow editor allow you to mark areas of the workflow and add descriptive notes
- Snap to grid, show/hide grid and workflow-image export
- Improvements to spectra-plot annotations
- Support for European-style semicolon-delimited CSV and format autodetection
- Legacy tool import filters allowing modified tools to provide a backwards-compatible interface for loading
- Fixes for PCA/PLS-DA on >2 components
- A number of small performance improvements and bugfixes
More demos, walkthroughs and sample datasets are coming soon, and latests versions of Pathomx are available from the downloads page. Feedback and bug-reports are always welcome.
Note: There have been reports of problems upgrading from version 2.3.0 to 2.4.0+ on Windows. If you experience issues, uninstall the previous version and re-install the latest download to resolve the issue.
- MetaPath v2: Visual analysis for metabolomics [Released]
- Pathomx v3.0.0 Release Candidate 2
- Pathomx v3.0.0alpha4 for Mac
- Pathomx (née MetaPath) v2.2.0 released
- Pathomx v3.0.2 released
Get my latest Python projects, tips & tutorials direct to your Inbox.