MetaPath is now Pathomx
MetaPath has now been renamed Pathomx. The name change was neccessary due to a name clash with another piece of published bioinformatics software, but it also better reflects the focus on analysis of multi-omics data in a pathway context.
The latest version of Pathomx is available for for both Windows and MacOS X. The Pathomx source code also has a new home on github. Existing workflows will continue to work, and new releases will follow shortly!
- MetaPath v2: Visual analysis for metabolomics [Released]
- Pathomx meets IPython - Workflow construction with IPython notebooks (and vice versa)
- Pathomx Linux Developer Release
- Pathomx v3.0.0alpha4 for Mac
- Pathomx v3.0.0 Release Candidate 2
Get my latest Python projects, tips & tutorials direct to your Inbox.