Metabolomics in the Analysis of Inflammatory Diseases
Metabolomics is a rapidly emerging field in life sciences, which aims to identify and quantify metabolites in a biological system. Analytical chemistry is combined with sophisticated informatics and statistics tools to determine and understand metabolic changes upon genetic or environmental perturbations. Together with other ‘omics analyses, such as genomics and proteomics, metabolomics plays an important role in functional genomics and systems biology studies in any biological science. This book will provide the reader with summaries of the state-of-the-art of technologies and methodologies, especially in the data analysis and interpretation approaches, as well as give insights into exciting applications of metabolomics in human health studies, safety assessments, and plant and microbial research.
- Metabolic profiling predicts response to anti-TNFα therapy in patients with rheumatoid arthritis
- Metabolomics – a novel window into inflammatory disease
- Early T Cell Recognition of B Cells following Epstein-Barr Virus Infection: Identifying Potential Targets for Prophylactic Vaccination
- Pathomx: an interactive workflow-based tool for the analysis of metabolomic data
- Differential proteomics reveals the hallmarks of seed development in common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.)
Get my latest Python projects, tips & tutorials direct to your Inbox.